The child of immigrant parents I was born in Munich, Germany and was raised in Manhattan. Although I have a Master’s Degree in Developmental Psychology, I found myself drawn to the business sector. I started my career at Macy’s/Bamburger’s in Philadelphia, PA. and fairly rapidly advanced to Senior Corporate Vice President of Marketing & Merchandising for multiple Department Stores across the United States and England. I was fortunate to have the opportunity, for my Team and myself, to develop the first Jewelry & Accessory Import Program for Allied/Federated Department Stores. I have also done extensive consulting work for Parmalat (the largest food and wine distributer in Europe) and Conair. I have also worked in Commercial Real Estate in the Boston, MA. market-selling and marketing large scale Commercial Properties for investors and tenants.
My work and travel throughout the Orient and Europe has given me a unique perspective of not only the black and white workings of the financial world, but also an ability to listen and a sensitivity that everyone needs to walk away from the negotiating table believing that they are a “winner”.
Please allow me to have the privilege of putting my experience to work for you. I will translate your desires into an attainable reality.
- Realtor: A REALTOR™ is a real estate agent that belongs to the National Association of REALTORS and agrees to follow the Realtor Code of Ethics.
- RSPS Certified: Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist Certification. If you have a destination property, consider working with a RSPS certified agent to manage the buying, selling, or management process. They have training specific to managing investment, retirement, resort, and vacation destination properties.
- SFR Certified: Short Sale & Foreclosure Certification (SFR®): Short sales are different than typical home sales because they deal directly with financial institutions. SRF certified agents are experienced at negotiating these types of transactions and are trained to work with finance, tax and legal professionals on behalf of distressed sellers.
- AHWD Certified: At Home With Diversity. A specialized Certification indicating that the Realtor has had specialized training and understanding to effectively work with – and within – today’s diverse real estate market. The At Home With Diversity certification teaches you how to conduct your business with sensitivity to all client profiles and build a business plan to successfully serve them.
- e-PRO: By becoming an e-PRO® Real Estate Technology Specialist you provide the proven expertise to your consumers that you use the most advanced real estate technology and outreach marketing to provide exceptional service and results in this highly technology-driven real estate market.
- TRC Certified: Transnational Referral Certification. This course prepares The real estate professional to make and receive compensated referrals using the Transnational Referral System developed by the International Consortium of Real Estate Associations – ICREA. Realtors learn how to integrate international referrals and marketing netting in an increase of property exposure for sales and purchases.
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Florida Association of Realtors
- Member, Women’s Council of Realtors
- Member, Realtor Association of Sarasota and Manatee
- International Committee: Member
- Tidewell™ Hospice: Volunteer
- 2017 BHHS Florida Realty “Honor Society” Award Winner
My Education & Experience
- University of Pennsylvania; Masters Degree
- Para-Legal Certified
- Commercial Real Estate Sales & Property Development; New England Investments
- Senior Corporate Vice President of Merchandising & Property Acquisitions; Seligman & Latz
- Consultant; Conair, Zotos-USA Parmalat-Italy
- President & Founder; Warm Hearts/ Cold Noses, LTD.
- EB5 Investment Visas
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified
- International Properties Certified (TRC Certified)
- Veterans Administration Housing Specialist